I haven't been having proper sleep the past 2 days, despite my effort to sleep on time. My body seems to be waking up a few times in the night, interrupting a much needed restful slumber or stage 3-4 of the REM cycle.
I'm praying I sleep well tonight.
Celebrated my godbro's birthday yesterday. Just a cozy dinner at Ben's Independent Food Store, where we ordered an entire roast chicken, which wasn't that bad.
Work has also required me to come in early these few days, and it is not helping with my sleep problems.
Good night world!
Insomnia's a bitch! I had similar problem few weeks back. Kept waking up at exactly 3am for few consecutive days. Gah!! Thank god I was working evening shift at that time, so I got to sleep in.
ReplyDeleteHope you are sleeping better now.
Thanks, I'm trying to but I have no idea what's the exact problem.
DeleteProbably dealing with some stress in your life. Any unresolved issues haunting you?
ReplyDeleteHaha, not that I know of.
Deletedo some workout before you crawl into your bed. It might be help a little.
ReplyDeleteI'll try to do that, but I'm also scared that I get hyped up and than not be able to sleep, making the exercise counterproductive.
Delete