A few updates.
My elder sister was mugged today at a bus stop near her place in Sydney. There were people around, and fortunately the mugger only targeted her phone (which wasn't exactly super high-tech or anything). At least she is safe and sound.
The one month of not working has put me back quite a lot financially, so I'm gonna be stingy and all if I can help it.
Body is still relatively weak. Throat still dries up easily, especially in my office where the air-conditioning is brutally frigid and the air stagnant and stuffy. Easing into my gym routine is painful, because I don't push that hard, but it still felt like I did so on the following day. Diet control is also still not up yet, although somehow I have developed my sister's liking for Weetabix type biscuits, especially for breakfast. I cheat though, by applying a moderate amount of chocolate spread and peanut butter in between two biscuits.
Phone has cracked (so much for Gorilla Glass) some time back (but thankfully it doesn't crack like Apple screens). Not bothered to change the screen yet since it still functions perfectly fine. The only thing I use my phone for is normal calls and messages, Whatsapp, and other social apps anyway.
The one thing that has never changed is I still sweat like a sponge oozes water. It's seriously not funny.
As for my tonsils, it's about 99% healed. There's still a tiny part at the back of the throat which isn't fully healed, but it should be okay in due time.
Finito.
Might be meeting elder sis in Singapore if her company sends here there in October. Also planning to go with my godbrother and several other people to Penang in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment