I notice a pattern. For gays who have brother (or has one brother, but I'll just use plural for the context), they prefer to hope that their brothers are straight. I know that it is so that their family will have at least one male to continue their bloodline, and also to alleviate the familial tension and conflict if the parents are non-supportive. However, I believe that such thinking is actually very selfish, that we are putting the same sort of expectations on people who should be given the same amount of liberal freedom as we'd hope we can exercise. We'd just be hypocrites in hiding, not standing up for what we truly believed in, only caring for our own self gain.
I won't impose this thought on anyone else I be judged too.
Skipped work because I got the worse sleep yesterday. Must, must, must get proper sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment