Today, I was browsing through some horror games since I am fascinated by the game mechanics (but I seriously cannot bring myself to play any of those). I don't really watch horror movies too if I can help it (except maybe Black Swan, which many people say doesn't count as one). Take a look at these few if you are a big fan of this genre (regardless whether you are a gamer/gaymer or not:
Please proceed with caution, the clips are quite daunting...
Slender.
Slender is based on a cult mythical creature that seems to have a slight popularity boost recently with the launch of this game.
SCP: Containment Breach.
SCP is a fictitious organisation which tries to contain ünknown items and individuals. Go check their official Wiki out, all content is completely fan made and is actually has quite freaky write ups.
My third and last suggestion is a website, which has several interactive horror point and click horror adventures. I found this when I was in college and the creator made a few more after the pilot version.
You can find it here: sinthaistudio
I don't know why I'm even blogging about this, considering I hate horror and it will illicit some kind of fear before sleep.
Nothing to do here.
The weekend is almost here! (Kind of...). Thanks for the comments, I seriously don't know how you cope with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment