Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ambiga At The Gym

Checking through my blog stats, it seems that so many people view my blog if there are images. Humans are really visual creatures. So I'll try to snap more stimulative visuals when I can (but if you want sexual arousal, there are always porn sites instead).

Today, I was surprised by our very own Dato' Ambiga in the gym! I was too shy to go say hi and take a proper photo, so I had to make do with a stalker-like dodgy shot as if I'm some kind of deranged psychopath with a discerning taste.

Ambiga at the gym.
Not to make a joke with someone's name, but you can technically pronounce Ambiga as 'am bigger' (some foreign reporters do pronounce it that way). (No you shouldn't as the correct pronounciation is AAM-BEE-GA, this is just a lame attempt at humour.) (I respect Dato' Ambiga deeply, just in case you are questioning my actual attitude towards her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang