My first post from work. Yes, I'm still at work playing the waiting game and not going to be released anytime soon. I don't like blogging from work. It feels a little estranged, and I don't want to get comfortable with doing this, as my goal is to try to get home as early as possible anyway. My company has no Internet usage policy of course; you'd probably be able to watch porn and still get away without harm.
Today is Headgear Day at my agency (theme chosen by yours truly), and I went with the old fashion apek-ish straw hat used by farmers. With a shirt and shorts, I truly look like a farmer, haha. Well, at least I was different. Too bad there wasn't anyone wearing Doreamon's bamboo-copter. Next time, I'll use a headgear of a carrot dangling right in front of me...
I so need my sleep, as I need to get to work earlier tomorrow to go for a client brief in Bukit Jalil. Meh. Work is really the root of my current evil. Change is still not happening fast enough per se, and my team is still hanging precariously on the edge of health. I pray hard for us all.
Loving out.
No comments:
Post a Comment