I slept quite nicely yesterday despite having to wake up early today morning. Went to the gym and tortured myself as much as I could. I wanted to end it at the free weight section, but there were too many huge-sized people there so I avoided the space. I don't have the balls to just go there confidently and mind my own business. Tsk, tsk.
Since, like, forever, I have never been a fan of protein supplements, being a relative naturalist myself. I've seen a fair share of dudes mixing protein shakes in the changing room every now and then, but I want to be able to build up slowly using fresh meats and other sources of healthy protein. I don't know how much I am losing out on, but I don't want to take a risk. Eating healthy in Kuala Lumpur is indeed a difficult task (or a more expensive one at best). I need a gym buddy, someone who is more experienced.
Edit: Oh, and the black herbal medicine liquid I've been taking is making me fart so much. It's loud and smelly and discomforting. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment