Sunday, October 2, 2011

Once Bitten Twice Shy

I'm coming to the end of my 4th antibiotic run so I'm praying and hoping that the issue remains at large, instead of rushing back at me like a raging bull of which I currently don't have the physical strength and mental finesse to go through. I'm tired, for more than just being ill, but gym sessions are draining me each time I push myself. I know I have to push myself to grow stronger, but sometimes limits are a personal thing to face. Let's see how long this lasts. This is indeed a lonely path for me.

I accidentally bit on my ulcer today, so tomorrow I shall be expecting a large irritating gash on the inside of my lip. Ugh. It beats the types near the gums or in an estranged area on the tongue. People say I'm heaty, and I probably am one of those who are a little more predisposed to getting these issues. Sigh. Deal with it!

I went to church again today. The simplistic proximal cause would be to see someone, but my heart yearned for something more anyway. I'm starting to get jaded in some sense, and this is not to my faith per se, but it is happening to the front I put up when I know that my worlds are colliding with each other.

Tomorrow I have a training session at the gym, so I shall sleep early. I don't think I'll be fully recovered physically, but there's no more time for rescheduling. I'll just have to suffer during work tomorrow. Slow recuperation sucks.

Am I really the cute type like everyone is saying? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang