Reached back at midnight.
Today (or yesterday to be precise) started with dim sum with Bestie. It probably was the highlight of the day.
In the afternoon, the sun was surprisingly good to me, clearing right at 2 pm. I finally got the swim (and sun) I so wanted. My body was still a little sore so I couldn't push myself too much, but I think that in my current form at its best, I am already better than I was last time. Unfortunately, groupies of young boys took the atmosphere a way much.
Night time was attending to several friends of which I haven't seen in quite some time. Got the whole ching chong ting tong treatment (not to any of their faults), plus I finally understood (or perhaps reminded myself again) about how walking the road less traveled, in terms of interest, has brought me the loneliness I often question. It has become harder and harder to blend in as I age, and that is a scary thought since my current group of friends seem to be growing a little distant.
I am tired today: physically, mentally and emotionally. May I find the slumber I desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment