Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Times With Clients

Yesterday and today was another round a firsts for me, the first time I was a a presentation at the client and my first time going out for dinner with another.

I was relatively nervous at the presentation, and I am not exactly the best presenter in front of a crowd. Of the the client's reps that arrived early was quite cute, and of all the people he gave his name card to (other than the Accounts Director) he approached me. My Gaydar tinkle sounded a little and after much stalking done online, I've come to the conclusion that he probably is (but you never know till you actually ask). Man, I can be such a perv, haha (but I'll never have the balls to actually ask directly). As usual, clients are not brave enough to take that step, sigh.

Dinner with the client tonight was for the client's birthday. Drank wine and ate bangsawan-ish food. So many were smokers and that actually pisses me off. I wished I had a stronger impulse to extinguish their cigarettes in whatever means. The birthday cake was a Tiramisu cake from Gourmet, which although is quite nice, isn't an authentic Tiramisu. Arrived back at the office appearing drunk (I get red easily) and helped others to brainstorm for ideas in what they call my 'drunken state'.

Two firsts. I wonder what will be the next first I have tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang