I woke up to the worst feeling in the world: my throat swelling up again and hurting like balls. Or whatever. I knew I had to do something more serious this time, so I went to see an ENT specialist at a hospital.
There were not many choices to make, and after a long deliberation, I was admitted into the hospital for a 2 day IV drip plus antibiotics regime. So sudden, but probably mega necessary. This would also be the first time I will be admitted to a hospital, well, ever since I was born.
The IV drip is really irritating on my left hand, and despite feeling relatively lonely, I prefer that to companionship (or maybe I'm just being picky about who I want to be around at that moment). Being sick is personal.
To be continued...
of course I just found out that you were admitted..
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's ok. I'm better now.
ReplyDelete