Monday, September 26, 2011

Those Two Things Flying Around Your Head

You know the Angel self and Devil self flying around your head trying to influence you to make a moral decision? I think I got a lot of that today. I got discharged in the morning, came back and decided to get into office for a half day. I did this for several reasons. First, if I didn't, I would suffer more tomorrow, and many others in the office will suffer along with me due to backlog. Secondly, I needed to feel productive after being tired of resting for 2 days. Thirdly, I can't say it to everyone, but hmmm... Everyone I knew went bonkers when I told them I went in for half day. I don't know whether this whole bout is a reflection of my stress level due to work and my body's natural response to that. For now, I can't make such deep analysis, so I'll just wait till the infection dies off first.

Hospitals are damn expensive; another reason why I want to keep fit. The superficial and deep parts are being compressed into one, so that's one less gray area to worry about.

Managed to meet Bestie and uni mate for din din. It was short but sweet. As she puts it, sick people can afford the calories.

Get better soon, or you'll have to change your blog to sickinaseaofmen. Not that kind of sick, but yeah.

Happy Monday blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang