Today, found out a lot of strange things connected to each other. Okay, they are not strange per se, but it's just interesting how things are all connected to one another. Serendipity did a turn today.
I went to my old church for the first time in a very long time. It was a trying experience, and it's strange how the company of a mere stranger (now less a stranger) can make it a little more comforting. The past and the future collided, and I wasn't even sure what to make out of the crash or whatever happened. I'm still a faithful believer, so I have no qualms.
Did dinner with P friends and then coffee with Bestie to tie up the night before suiting up for the week ahead. Next week we are probably going to MP bersama-sama in as big a group as we can bring. It doesn't matter if nothing happens; we have each other. I'll probably feel festive enough to make Tiramisu then.
I need to start my piano classes again. The search for the optimal teacher begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment