Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Boss The Client

We are in the midst of rebranding our agency, and so there is an interesting agency-client relationship with the entire company and the boss himself. I am interested in seeing how the entire thing plays out, and what kind of a change we will be seeing in the long term. I am trying to be hopeful, but the realist in me is kicking in a lot.

The pitch has ended and things have slowed down a little, 2 ADs and a C vanishing for a while, whereas an AE's last day is today. Change is still a devilish constant.

I never got into the Crocs craze, and I saw this other shoe/slipper thingy that looks completely weird, but is starting to grow on me. Should I get one?

Vibram FiveFingers.
BTW, hating the new FaceBook, another bad change since the chat system.

3 comments:

Nuffnang