Friday, September 30, 2011

Recapping at 173

Today has been slow other than the last dramatic meeting at the end. No casualties though. My Art Director is still a little sick. Get better soon!

I have also recovered more now, but I don't know whether I have fully healed. I have been having more fruits and vegetables, and avoiding oily and spicy food. I am such a good boy. I'm praying hard for a totally refreshed me soon. That and me being able to continue my exercise regime properly.

Gonna cut my hair tomorrow, feel like going a little hardcore. After that, will go for a casual swim plus tanning session, so sun please don't fail me! Then a wonderful massage spa session in the evening followed by a comfortable dinner, both with a friend. After that, I have no clue what will I do. Hmmm.

Have I been completely honest in my writings in this blog? Yes. However, I have not told the total truth, and it will probably stay that way to preserve my sanity and your curiosity. You can always ask anyway.

173 is not a special number. Random.

2 comments:

Nuffnang