Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long, Long Day

Today was draggy.

Day started at 5.38am despite setting the alarm for 6.30am. What the hell do you want biological clock?

I went to the gym in the morning as promised despite sucky sleep and pushed myself moderately. Still felt achy afterwards anyway. I brought post-workout breakfast and ate it in the office, but I was hungry the entire day. I wasn't sure how much to allow myself to eat. Haih. Tomorrow will be my rest day.

And as I was eating my breakfast, I found this awesome recording of this pianist with synesthesia:

Ravel Piano concerto (2/3) Hélène Grimaud V.Jurowski Chamber Orchestra of Europe 

I teared for the first time in a long time. Finally, a musician with the gift to see colours from the music she plays (or any other music in this sense) shattered a small part of me and took me back to that moment where I could get lost in the music I listen to. Ahhh, what a great moment that was.

Met Bestie again after a long break and glad we did some catch up. Really glad.

Day will hopefully end slightly pass midnight. I really need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang