Thursday, September 1, 2011

Of Blogger's New Layout, More Retail Therapy, And Even More Old Men

The title makes it sound like I have much to say, but I think this will be short (although I don't know how sweet it will get).

Blogger just launch its new layout today and as a Google fan-boy I instantly clicked switch, regardless of its beta status. It is... a whole lot of white, somewhere to the level of most stereotypical mental wards. Will work that out later. I'll get used to it, change is something I should learn to live with.

Also did retail therapy with J today. Too bad I couldn't stay longer because of dinner plans, if not I'd probably be buying a little more. Somehow, with all the shopping I've done so far, I still think I have a horrid wardrobe. Next time will go shopping with my new shopping consultant, my 弟弟, and maybe drag my Bestie along. Hmmm.

Yes, I have a thing with old men, but somehow it just happens. My moral compass is screwing me up by spinning uncontrollable due to magnetic interference. I hate the position I'm in, in the grey with the extremes of both ends beyond reach. Yes? No? Maybe? I'm really hating it. My friends aren't helping me much, and it isn't their fault, for I have to decide in the end.

Why is exercise so painful? Why am I doing this?

A wise and horny old man gave me this advice: He will come. My patience is running dry, but I fear persecution less than the eternal transfiguration of my soul. God help me.

God help us.

2 comments:

Nuffnang