Sunday, August 21, 2011

What You Might Find At The Next Turn

Don't give up. Never lose hope. Keep believing. Because one day, you'll find your very own rainbow tucked away in the most unexpected places.

Somewhere out there. Yes, I captured this.
Went for retail therapy with Bestie today, and made some nice purchases. We should do this more often.

Also had dinner with some gay friends. Mixed emotions.

The coming week will be a killer, trying to hurry everything up before Raya/Merdeka. Hope I survived.

Workout plan seems to be working. But my whole body feels like lead. And I don't heal fast enough for now. And it's not even a gym routine.

Diet plan? Hmmm.

I'm going to try a whole new Zen approach to life. I need to calm the raging beast within.

I still haven't cried in a long time. I still want to for the right reasons. Yeah, I'm weird.

I'm not giving up. I'll show the world, I'll show me.

2 comments:

  1. Tears of joy cannot? I just want to feel human; it's been a long while since that happened.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang