Thursday, August 11, 2011

Going Stark, Bursting Out, And Horns

I have been a big fan of Jen Stark's work since I bumped into her while random surfing. I think her art speaks for itself, which is the type of communication that I find to be most paramount. Despite how surreal they may seem, they are 100% real. I'm using the below as my wallpaper at work:

Burst, Jen Stark
Visit her website for more colourfully frenetic designs: http://www.jenstark.com/

Have you gone into your cocoon yet? I think I have yet to do so. I have only done what snakes done, shedding old skin every year or so, making myself seem new but get old sooner or later. What I need is a metamorphosis, to burst out from a complete transformation ready to spread my wings and fly into possibility space. Sounds so jeng, but yeah.

Thorns erupting from all sides, attempts to strip them down are in vain. Hopefully this is only a phase, fear of new beginnings within treads of uncertainty and desperation.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang