Monday, August 15, 2011

Accident Causer

This happened 2 days ago, but I kept forgetting about it.

I was driving back from swimming with a friend on the highway and suddenly the cars in front stopped so I braked urgently with some space still available. Then I heard a crash. I knew it wasn't my car, but close. Apparently the car behind mine braked in time, but the car behind that was tailing dangerously and crashed. Is it my fault? Definitely not. Still, drama worth mentioning.

Today was a slow Monday. Still can't wait for my first job review (whenever that is).

And I tell you, it's uncles that keep me motivated to exercise. Yes you heard me right: uncles, not hot guys our age (not being an age-ist, really).

Mega Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I also feel super guilty when I see the grandfather material more fit than I am.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang