Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back To Normality

What am I kidding myself. There is no normal.

I arrived back in Kuala Lumpur yesterday from the long NZ trip expecting to be slapped hard in the face by the humidity, but was pleasantly surprised that the cool morning air wasn't as cruel. However, my expectations were not subverted when exiting the terminal brought a massive heat wave causing me to sweat profusely. The worsening conditions of the haze doesn't do my efforts to defend my homeland's possibility of beauty any good.

Went on a date yesterday, and this time I did it at a neutral place. Nice guy, really, but not really much chemistry going on. He was also far to effeminate for my liking. Again, a preferential factor, can't help it.

Saw a cute guy at a coffee place in Auckland and I maintain that he looks like Bruce Lee:

I Heart Bruce Lee.

Will update more soon. Glad to be back much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang