Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of Raya Holiday

Not Raya itself, mind you.

Today I visited the KLCC Bookfest. It was crowded like crazy, but my mum and I stomped our way through to hunt for goodies. Books are CHEAP. There's completely no better word to use to express the fest. However, I practiced strange frugality at the wrong time and only got 2 Dilberts and Blunders. My eyes were beaming when I saw the Roald Dahl Book Set going for RM199.00 but I decided to forgo it. Sigh. The lifestyle section was horrid though, what a letdown.

Oh, in hindsight, went to Ben's for lunch. Food is actually pretty decent relative to the price, location and atmosphere. Really great hangout spot anytime of the day.

Tonight, I roll a dice. I played this game before, but the rules are not always the same. There is no specific winning or losing roll, and somehow, your own perception defined how the game even exists  in your mind. Crossing fingers though, as I see the metaphysical dice spinning and rolling through my plane of existence. Ooosh!

Oh, and thanks to BB for being my Shah Alam tour guide and J for the cap and great dim sum find. Kudos!

Bestie, cepat baik. Mesti menang perlumbaan. Maaf karana malam ni tak free.

Oh, Selamat Hari Raya people. Maaf zahir dan batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang