Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pondering a Couple of Bebenda

V is not equals to T + B. Please get your facts right.

Got blocked the first time today. That is their right and kudos to whatever choice of life they wish to live.

I think I'm more attracted to older guys. Although some still have the brain of a 8 year old, a majority are more mature, experienced and have no tolerance for unnecessary drama. How many years difference should the cap be? I'm not sure. No offense to the young and mature thinking ones, I was one of you.

Still got lots of stuff to give to people. I keep forgetting about my souvenirs for others after dragging back bucket-loads.

+1 today. Sucks to the max. I swam today after so long, enjoyed the familiar waters.

Lots of things on my mind and in my body. Will work them out sooner or later.

Yeah.

That's it for now.

Meh.

4 comments:

  1. I like older guys too. Problem is I am quite old myself. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should rephrase it to "I like mid-age guys". What wrong with people your age?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing....I am desperate. Will take anything. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, then you should have a wide variety available, no?

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang