Thursday, May 31, 2012

Verdon

You know, I can totalyl get used to blogging first thing in the morning. Maybe, it will be a good start to end those 'This is for Yesterday' and 'This is For Two Days Ago' posts.

How do you pronounce L'occitane en Provence? I actually didn't really have a clue until I saw this:

How to Pronounce Lóccitane en Provence.

So, yeah. It's pronounced Lox-ee-tan (Lox as in lox and bagels, ee as in the letter 'E', and tan as in a tonne of bricks) on (as in on top) Praw-vonce (Praw as in sounding like claw, vonce as in sounding like... Beyonce minus the Be- and the -ce).

Yeah.

All because my mum got me a gift from L'occitane some time ago - eau de toilette (which you can go ahead and try to pronounce) Verdon, which is fantastic because it is subtle and my nose approves much of it (my mum knows my taste so much, thanks mum!).

And then she went and buy me a second bottle because she had points or something.

So I have two. Haha. Not that I'm complaining, but yeah.

Verdon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang