I'll be waiting for the second batch of collector's edition. I don't know why I even hesitated before, but yeah. This means by the time I start playing, I'll be as n00b as can be, but I guess the dynamics will be interesting. Same goes for buying my future lappie from the States, I'm waiting for the optimal time when the USD forex is lower. Same goes for plenty of other materialistic goods I'm eyeing this year. Must resist, I really don't have the finances yet.
My close friend hooked me up with a possible job opportunity at the MNC he is working at (I shall keep confidences as of now). It's a HR contract position, but it is the kind of experience I need to start collecting in preparation for my masters programme, even throughout my studies. It's stressful, but its a dynamic environment with a higher pay (for sure). We'll see what happens.
And because I'm not stuck at home in front of the computer screen saving Sanctuary, I stare up at the sky and see wonderful twinkling stars. Even with street lamps distorting the panoramic scenery, it is really a good experience to just look up and see fairy dust sprinkled over a dark blue canvas. How many of you actually do this?
Mid week is here. Let's do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment