Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fullness Fear

I have been trying to stuff more food into my body, but that feeling of never being hungry and always needing to eat food even when you still feel the food in your stomach isn't a comfortable feeling at all. You can blame me for not taking shakes, but this is a sacrifice I have chosen to pay.

Somehow, reconnected with a long lost friend who happened to be completing her personal-training training, so I'm her guinea pig for a slightly adjusted routine and focus on form. Luckily, she encourages my taking the au naturale method, since her boyfriend who is still bulking for 13 years have been utilising such method (and he is bigger than what I want to achieve, so it should be possible). I still need a diet mentor, I spend a lot of time cooking and preparing meals in the morning, sigh.

2 comments:

  1. so good.. got free pt session..
    and yes, i totally agree with the all natural food intake..
    tak suka those shake thingy la ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, will never meet her in gym, just someone to be accountable to.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang