1. What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
Shirako (fish sperm sacs)
2. If you could bring one character to life from your favourite book, who would it be?
Uncle from Uncle by J. P. Martin.
3. Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?
Bath everyday without changing clothes. I'll just treat my clothes much better than normal.
4. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
The Big Bang Theory. So I can get to be the gay guy who acts straight while Raj is the straight guy is so gay. This is actually a blog topic I want to write about soon.
5. You can select one person from history and ask them a question to which they must give a truthful reply. Whom would you select, and what question would you ask?
I'll ask The Unknown Rebel who stood in front of tanks in Tiananmen Square, "what was going through your mind?"
6. Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his life?
I would lie if the friend wants me to unless it is an extremely serious crime.
7. If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
The beginning of time.
8. Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.
I don't have the heart to do that. I'm lonely enough as it is with people around.
9. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
A pianist needs every finger. So no. Die then die lor.
10. Would you cut short your life span for 5 years if you could stay forever young and attractive?
What's wrong with looking old? I plan to age gracefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment