![]() |
| 1st May 2012. |
In the course of three months, I've gained 2.6 kgs, of which 1.6 is muscle and 0.9 is fat. Body fat percentage went up by 0.4% to 20.2. Metabolic age remained the same at 22. All this without shakes or supplements, and mind you, a lot of people think I'm an easy gainer when I really am not. And all this without having the most optimal routine, thanks to horrible sleeping patterns and occasional sore throats.
And it's not funny, you actually rarely feel hungry and always feel something in your stomach. It's not a very comfortable feeling.
I should be a little worried that I'm gaining 1/3 of the weight in fat though, so let's see how disciplined I will be for the next 3 months. The plan is to gain 2.4 kg of muscle mass with less than.9 kg fat.
I need a diet partner. I guess that's more important than a gym buddy at this point of time. Any takers?

No comments:
Post a Comment