Ugh, my condition seems to be getting worse.
I spent the entire day resting and getting well, pumping myself with liquids and vitamins like no tomorrow. I even napped in the afternoon, but woke up with this strange refreshed feeling accompanied with a numbing buzz with no indication of whether I'm getting better or worse. As the evening approaches, I am convinced that it has not gotten better (although it is debatable whether it is getting worse or barely maintaining status quo.
I had too much medication last year and I do not want to do it again this year. I'm supposed to be healthy and strong this entire year!
Attempting to convince my dad to go ahead with my tonsil removal is a pain. He keeps insisting that my throat is in its dire condition thanks to my large intake of canned foods and protein (not exactly a good argument, since I have been doing it for over a month without issues).
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I might spend it at home cooped with loneliness. Meh.
But have a great one peeps!
Adele won 6 Grammys. And suddenly everyone is Whitney's and Adele's fans. Yeah right.
aiyo.. get well soon la :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Danny, will rest a lot!
ReplyDelete