Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Maturity Point

A conversation with a close friend on Facebook. Hillarious!

ok la
go lvl up somemore
right now
haha
ur still a charmander
then u?
i am a trainer
XD
im chameleon already ar!
soon
when u get ur body
LOL
ceh
u think body is everything meh
no
thats why body= charmeleon
when mind mature = charizard
if mind mature first
LOL
then weak charizard
XD
lol
use rare candy

Basically, I had this conversation after I told him about my whole ordeal, which without revealing excessive information to protect privacies, involved me having a crush on someone who likes a close friend who is in a relationship and doesn't like him back (advanced love triangle square). Somehow, I became my crush's counselor, giving advice about his own issue with my attached friend (how dramatic...).

I didn't choose to go through all this, but I decided to be more objective about the whole thing. I'm stepping back from the whole ordeal to prevent things from getting too complicated. If he likes me after a while, I will be there, but if not, what's wrong with staying good friends? You can call me a loser and all, but this is how I roll. And I'm proud of it.

Of course, things are actually more complicated, I'm just telling the gist of things. Meh. No one reads my blog anyway. Yay for my low profile status.

Friday is almost here! Weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang