Monday, February 20, 2012

Propolis and Antonio Stradivari?

Propolis is a resinous mixture that bees collect from plants as sealants of small gaps within the hive. At certain chemical compositions, propolis acts as a natural antibiotic to ward of infection to the colony. Mummy just bought a small bottle for about RM100 plus. It only takes a few drops twice a day, so I'm hoping I'll get good sleep tonight.

My previous sleepless nights have brought me various random dreams, some of which are extremely lucid in nature. Not the time to be handling all that, haha.

A brief check on Wikipedia shows that Antonio Stradivari has been reported using propolis in some of his violin's varnishes. Interesting.

Still acting counselor to various parties. I think God has put all this in my life as a test before he gives me my true love, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang