... was alone. Which is perfectly fine with me. But I wasn't sure what was the etiquette for going into the sauna at first. Was I supposed to be naked, or with a towel, or in shorts or undies? I actually even Googled sauna etiquette before going in just in case I completely embarrass myself.
I ended up going in undies under a towel wrap. It was empty, so I could experiment with the sauna at my liking. Being a fitness centre sauna, the temperature is actually controlled, so you can't meddle with the heat. Another is that there is no need to pour water over the rocks (which I find funny because there were 2 buckets there, but no taps). I lasted for about 15-20 minutes after which I was dripping with sweat. It actually is a nice feeling, and I think it relaxed my aching muscles from the previous day's workout.
Will go again tomorrow!
only towel
ReplyDeleteThanksies!
ReplyDeleteYou can go naked if you're not afraid. If not, just a towel.
ReplyDeleteI'm shy, so towel!
ReplyDelete