Tuesday, January 17, 2012

You Suddenly Realise You Don't Have Your Wallet...

... and you need to pay for one Ringgit parking. What would you have done?

For some strange reason (it's kismet!), I had ten ten-cent coins in my car scavenged from all compartments (in addition to two 5-cent coins). As I inserted the coins into the Autopay machine, I was praying that the machine accepted every coin. And (kismet again!) it did.

This happened when I came back from the gym. I guess everyone experiences moments like this at one point or (but I think it should be an 'and') another. And the less you need to pay, the more embarassing it is.

I really need to keep an emergency stash in my car in the future.

Still need salted eggs. Will hunt them at the morning market tomorrow. Yosh!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog now has videos/ads like muscles and etc etc.....how apt right?

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang