I'm starting to know/meet so many cute guys recently, and that goes by the various definitions of cuteness I have. Cute types are generally not my type, but in many cases are there exceptions. I better not have expectations unless mutual interest happens.
Just cut my hair today too. People with bigger heads tend to cut shorter whereas those with small heads tend to grow a larger bush, both to give an illusion of appropriation of size. No credit to guessing who has the big head. That also means I cut my hair relatively more frequent compared to most other guys (or at least I think).
In the sauna today, some Indon dude started chatting me up (the first time it happened to me, mind you), but I just complied to see where it went.
"You finished working out already?"
"Yea."
"You from around here? You local?"
"Yea."
"You still studying?"
"I'm in between. You"
"I'm working already. How old are you?"
"24 this year."
"Oh... I'm 26. Got girlfriend yet?"
"(Laughs) Not yet."
So dodgy. Definitely thought he could get a hook up with me. I avoided eye contact so he left when another dude came in. The dude who came in was still wearing shoes, track bottoms and his sweat-laden tee when he came in. He then took off his shirt and sat down. I, disgusted (obviously), left in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment