Today's batch of macaroons failed badly, sinking in the cooking phase. I kind of expected it during the folding phase, but what could I do?
It seems like the same ingredients can change into two completely different final result. Haih.
Been cooking a lot for my friends recently. Other than the macaroons, was asked to make lasagna in a short time. When I delivered it for the party, I told him that I wished he gave me more time, but I'm honoured that I'm the first person you thought of. I'm blessed to give to people who loves me back.
Also, muscle recovery time seems to be getting shorter, yet I can't seem to push more in the gym and results seems slower. My plateau can't be that early... Must keep to regular foods and stay away from the powders, yosh!
Hope I get proper rest soon, super tiring CNY.
No comments:
Post a Comment