It's finally time (or so I say) to start cutting, so I've just entered a diet deficit and still trying to maintain the same workouts. It's gonna be a long and strenuous road, and there will be times that I will be emotionally weakened (due to the physiological changes and the psychological stress). I choose to do this not purely for aesthetics, but also for functional health reasons and to test the limit of my own capacities.
My goal will be to drop ~15-20kg to hit a body fat percentage of 10-12%. I'm about 25% body fat now (or so the body impedance test says the last time I checked).
Let's see what happens. If any of you have any tips, or would like to share your experience with me, or is (or will be) going through the same process and wishes to do this together, do leave a message.
Peace out.
P.S.: I've edited the blog title and the general viewability. Blogger has added more fonts and more control from the xhtml side of things, so I have a little more freedom with what I can work with. How do you like it?
No comments:
Post a Comment