Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Christmas Party 2012


I'm going to host a Christmas lunch for some friends on the day itself, and because I haven't done a proper hosting in a long time, I've appointed myself as CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer), CFO (Chief Food Officer) and COO (Chief Organising Officer). I was even spirited to design a simplistic logo for the party's thirteen-word party title.

Can you guess the title? Maybe I should start a contest, but no one's gonna join anyway.

By the way, I was suffering from respiratory tract infection for the past few days thanks to the lack of sleep (more accurately, I'm not sleeping early enough and my body decides to hit me in the trachea), but I'm getting better now despite no medication.

If the world ends tomorrow, I love you all. Yes, even the people I don't like.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang