My mind has been muddled over the past month, and that has prevented me from becoming sufficiently motivated to update the blog, but I guess I need to make an entrance once in a while anyway. I do miss blogging anyhow, and I shouldn't let my quest for perfection ruin a transcendent opportunity through archiving my everyday life and thoughts.
Just a quick update before I disappear again, this is an extremely short summary of what has happened:
- Went for Final Fantasy: Distant Worlds concert with MPO. (My childhood relived! *googly eyes*)
- Went for a MPYO performance. (The concert master is a cutie.)
- Lost a friend for 3 weeks then due to my perseverance, regained it. (I had nightmares at one point, but I'm just glad that it's over.)
- Finished my experiment with slow carbing. (It works so well for fat loss but becomes tricky if you want to bulk. Or it's just troublesome I guess.)
- Went for the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. (My damage was only RM106, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and swallow.
- Lost another hardcore character in Diablo 3 because my computer crashed. (Dammit.)
That's all I can think off now...
Also not in the best financial position right now, and Christmas also happens to be around the corner. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment