Sunday, October 7, 2012

Empress Wu's Sudden Invitation

Suddenly managed to get a single ticket to tonight's performance of the musical Empress Wu at KLPac (I could have gotten more for people to come with me, but it was a very last minute thing and no one seemed to respond to my invitation). Will just go enjoy myself.

Yesterday performance of Ovation by The Canticle Singers is indeed great effort. Yes, there were sections where the chorale went a little flat and I hate the narrator breaking the fourth wall and flow, but it is still worth going for.

And I saw the closest thing to a bag I am finding for myself. It was sold at Fossil at RM1149...

I'll pass for now. T.T

Yesterday's cheat day didn't seem cheat-y at all. I felt more like just getting back to the diet plan. Maybe I'll just switch to having cheat meals after my workouts rather than a cheat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang