Thursday, June 7, 2012

This is for Yesterday XCIII - The Danger Of Being Indispensable

Took yesterday off, because I wasn't feeling well. But my bosses have been calling me non stop from morning till evening to get me to settle stuff at home. Do they even know the meaning of needing rest? That said and done, I feel a little proud that I'm such an important part of their business already, but I don't like being indispensable. I believe that you should always be more valuable than the position you are in (not underpaid, mind you, just more valuable), not being the perfect fit, because if you are a perfect fit, they'll keep you there forever.

Hope health comes back to me soon, and the weather becomes more forgiving. Already skipping two days of gym.

I gained another 3-4 kg! The weighing scale at home is a little wonky, but I should have gained at least 2 kg in one month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang