I removed 50ish people from my Facebook friend list yesterday due to one or more of these reasons:
1. I don't know you anymore.
2. I don't spend time talking with you for a long time, or my efforts has gone to vain far too many times (although I cannot take all the credit for this (which means it should be mutual)).
3. I don't believe in your principles/relationship methodology/ethics.
4. I want to spend more quality time with the people I know, and that requires less distractors.
5. I don't want to waste your time with appearing on your feeds when you don't really care.
I should do it once in a while, it really helps me to know what I really want and who I want to be with, and whether I've been spending sufficient time with the people I want to be with, and whether I am fair to myself when communication is only going one way.
I highly recommend anyone to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment