Sunday, December 4, 2011

The New Low

For myself and a couple of things, but I shall begin.

Yesterday I saw someone stepping out of the steam room/sauna as I was walking into the showers and he had the most lean body I had seen in a while (in real life) and it was all dripping wet. Sexual attraction aside, I was flabbergasted at the amount of effort and discipline required to get to that kind of body type. He wasn't extremely muscular like many bigger sized people; he was just lean in all the mean ways. When I finished showering he was near my locker drying his pecs (which I find completely weird. Can't you just towel dry?).

Jealous betul.

Got to do some catch up with friends and family of differing levels today; a pluck of high school friends who I'm out to for breakfast, a dear ex-mentor, and a small preview of the largest family clan gathering to date (minus the one during my grandfather's funeral).

Planned to go to the gym too, but failed miserably. I shall do that tomorrow morning!

Not completely well, and haven't completely recovered over the weekend. Must not get worse!

Love you readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang