After a long travel period, I am happy to be back in Malaysia settling back into normality (of which will be disrupted due to a life changing moment to end the year, but I digress). Money has been spent, and this would propel me to find my next frontier to soar through without too much search done. But first, I must regain my muse, my health, and my resolutions for the coming year.
In all, I;'m still all about relationships, and I don't mean just the romantic parts. I love the people around me, and that is every reason I am existing. Yet, I am human, but it still isn't a good enough reason not to try hard enough.
I... love the people I love dearly. Truly.
To those blessed to know how much, congratulations. To those who have yet to feel the same way, give me room to try more.
I love you Lord. Merry Christmas to all. Merry Christmas to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment