Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Calm Before The Storm

Back in my homeland after a week in China with the family. Great fun, greasy food, and generous portions of sickening on the way home. Spent the whole day resting, but I'll only be able to fully enjoy a recovered body halfway through the HK trip (or at least that's what I'm hoping). Tonsils have started to terrorize again to my dismay and much endured pain and irritation. Taking my final dose of antibiotics for the year.

Next year, the resolution is to be healthy beyond healthy.

To be honest, I'm completely clueless about HK. I'm relying on my sisters for their awesome power of awesome power. Some kind of brother I am, right? My Cantonese suck balls and my knowledge is as bad. We'll see what happens.

Will be back for Christmas. Toodles!

Oh, and the next 4 days, my blog will be on hiatus. Postings will resume on Christmas Day. Happy holidays!

Xiamen.

2 comments:

Nuffnang