Monday, March 28, 2011

I Can't Think Of A Suitable Title For No. 1

Writing the first ever post took me longer than the time used to create, design and optimize the blog, combined. Much of it was spent deciding on exactly what sort of content should I publish here. Of course, I've already decided that this will be more of a personal journal/diary, and I should write what I want to write, not what I think people will want to read. What about adult content? The gay blogosphere contains a mix of blogs full of sexual innuendos, to personal journals, to smart and intellectually stimulating ones, all catered to a different audience. I do pride myself for a reasonable sense of prudence, so if you're looking for effective stimulus, Google is your best friend. However I do not guarantee that this is an office-friendly blog; experiment at your own discretion.

I believe that everyone is a born artist, each having their own preferences influenced over the many years of conformity to peers, and nonconformity to self-actualization. My blog will contain art pieces ranging from personal music recordings, to scanned artworks, to photographs of inspirations and installations. Some of them might not be up your alley, but please practice a modicum of acceptance.

I also just noticed that the level of English I used in the first two paragraphs seemed a little technical, so forgive me for my jargon usage. I'll try to use layman terms as much as I can in future posts, but if you do understand the semantics of language, the exact words communicate a more accurate meaning than the lay versions. English is, after all, one of the most dumbfounding languages in the world. However, I am Malaysian, and sometimes I try to take pride in our broken Manglish, okay mar?

So, there you go, my first post. I promise future ones will be much more of a good read, this one is more for myself than for all you readers (To be honest, I don't think anyone will find this that fast anyway.). Till then.

Meh.

4 comments:

  1. hello Min Huei! :) thanks for dropping by my blog today :) erm.. i first started off writing my blog for myself, like you, a personal diary kinda thing, and then came a phase where comments are coming in, you get some kinda excitement from the feedbacks and look thru the type of post that people likes to read and comment and started to blog towards those kinda topics.. then i thought, hey, that not the whole purpose of me writing.. this blog is to share my experiences and how I feel and such stuffs.. then i went back to my old me.. but also incorporates questions in the end just to try getting some feedback from the audience.. haha.. oh well..

    its very neat i may say, the layout and everything.. which is not a bad thing.. it reminded me of another blog dancer66.blogspot.com

    that blog is kinda like a chronicle or sort.. his whole life story is in it.. killer!! :)

    anyway welcome aboard gayboy! :) haha.. im a 89 child btw!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, glad you could traverse all my unnecessarily complicated English. I try to keep things neat, habits I picked up being an editor thrice. This will be a chronicle which is unchronicled: I'm just too lazy to sort things out for now.

    I'm still new, so 'sila tunjuk ajar', senior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i facebook search you and you are damn discreet, cos im in the region of PJ as well so we have got like 1 mutual friend.. the thing is.. if you wanna lay low, be discreet or anything, just dont put any real names around unless you dont really mind.. haha.. but if youre perfectly comfortable then by all means.. :) dont call me senior la.. aiyor.. im like such a small kid and you calling me senior is just too wrong!! hahahaha.. *hugs* your english is not complicated la.. mine is abit jumbled up with the rojak english and stuffs.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking it slow to come out fully, and I know the uncontrolled risk it involves. I can guess who the mutual friend is, but I don't put any names but my own.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang