To most people, defining promiscuity would be an easy task. Most dictionaries define it somewhere along the lines of "acts of indiscriminate and casual sexual relations". I can safely presume that almost everyone dictates the existence of a sexual relation only if it involves sexual intercourse, and I can hardly blame them because it is indeed semantically (and even socio-culturally) correct. They also only label a person as being promiscuous if he/she/it has multiple partners at the same time without being serious in any one. But I beg to differ.
You may call me idealistic, surreal or even monastic, but I have a very conscientious view of promiscuity. I think it is indeed promiscuous to kiss everyone and anyone you like. I think it is indeed promiscuous to give/receive random blow jobs and jerk offs even to consenting guys you know. I think that it is promiscuous to perform sexual acts to each other using webcams. I think that it is indeed promiscuous to sexually lead people on when you are not serious to commit or if you weren't even close to being interested in trying if it will work. (Okay, maybe not the fourth one, that's just being a big jerk.) Yes, I might be a little close-minded, but I take pride in having such fidelity and high standards in the relationships I'm planning to make.
Some of the people I know claim that once I delve deeper into this side of the circle, all my conscience will slowly be broken down piece by piece until I become one of them. I don't know how true is this, but I seriously hope that I can confidently give myself the will to be true to my convictions.
I'm not preaching anything, and I believe that you have the right to live the life you want to live. If you want to do all of the above, it is your choice to make, and your responsibility to handle the consequences they come with. But please, practice safe sex, and be honest about your HIV status. Many people only start regretting what they have done when they are older, but the older ones have already done that for us.
I might not be the best person to write about this, I haven't been in any relationships, and haven't been sexually involved with anyone. As the saying goes, we should write what we know, not what we think we know. However, I am writing what I believe in and I hope that you do not let anything stupid or anyone who didn't matter to you, affect your faith.
Meh.
Edit: Finally got my Photoshop running, so I was able to draw, scan and format my banner. Sorry if it looks a little suggestive.
You may call me idealistic, surreal or even monastic, but I have a very conscientious view of promiscuity. I think it is indeed promiscuous to kiss everyone and anyone you like. I think it is indeed promiscuous to give/receive random blow jobs and jerk offs even to consenting guys you know. I think that it is promiscuous to perform sexual acts to each other using webcams. I think that it is indeed promiscuous to sexually lead people on when you are not serious to commit or if you weren't even close to being interested in trying if it will work. (Okay, maybe not the fourth one, that's just being a big jerk.) Yes, I might be a little close-minded, but I take pride in having such fidelity and high standards in the relationships I'm planning to make.
Some of the people I know claim that once I delve deeper into this side of the circle, all my conscience will slowly be broken down piece by piece until I become one of them. I don't know how true is this, but I seriously hope that I can confidently give myself the will to be true to my convictions.
I'm not preaching anything, and I believe that you have the right to live the life you want to live. If you want to do all of the above, it is your choice to make, and your responsibility to handle the consequences they come with. But please, practice safe sex, and be honest about your HIV status. Many people only start regretting what they have done when they are older, but the older ones have already done that for us.
I might not be the best person to write about this, I haven't been in any relationships, and haven't been sexually involved with anyone. As the saying goes, we should write what we know, not what we think we know. However, I am writing what I believe in and I hope that you do not let anything stupid or anyone who didn't matter to you, affect your faith.
Meh.
Edit: Finally got my Photoshop running, so I was able to draw, scan and format my banner. Sorry if it looks a little suggestive.
No comments:
Post a Comment