Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Math Doesn't Add Up

Fact: In critical thinking skills class, I fought with my lecturer that 1 + 1 = 4 can be true. I won.

Since I don't have a job (yet), and I'm ever always trying to be productive, I decided to go swimming on a daily basis. I have already done so for a week, and I think I'm getting addicted to the exercise for two reasons: 1. that I cannot feel myself sweat in the water (unlike in the gym/parks where I hate it when my attire sticks to my body) and 2. there's just this sense of freedom that you get as your body glides through the calm, unperturbed water (there's always relatively less people because I frequent the pool in the middle of the afternoon). In addition, I'm getting leaner, more tanned, and more confident about my body. Pasti saham naik, muahahaha. So, exactly which pool do I visit? The fabled KJ Municipal Pool.

Before you start doing the thinking for me, I chose the pool because it happened to be the closest one to my house, not because of its notoriously fabled reputation. In retrospect, the place is relatively cheap, clean during the hours that I'm there, and has acceptable facilities. Most of the time, the place is frequented by middle-aged uncles, who to no offense, is not exactly eye candy. However, there are indeed rare moments where some fit dudes will move suggestively through the water, and it is definitely not the figment of my imagination (Can anyone be any more conspicuous?).

The math starts to have issues once you enter the men's showers. You suddenly notice a whole new crowd, who suspiciously, was never seen at the pool at all (No prizes given for successful speculation of intent.) (It seems to be more noticeable when there's less people in the pool.). You see people leaving completely changed without going to the pool, others hanging around the changing area staring at every guy passing by, and even people lounging around the lobby giving each other desperate glances. To be fair, some of them might be genuinely resting, but what are the chances?

Need to get new G-Tec refills. Lines not appearing clear enough.

Most people in the circle probably already know about this whole situation, and if this whole sub-culture floats your boat, go ahead and rock it. But for the rest of us, stick to the shower cubicles and be wary of bold ass-slappers.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Nice drawing.. ehehe.. why is the first guy clothless? hahahahaa...

    Yeah.. KJ pool is famous for its reputation, but from that pool too, friends can be made.. while some uncles, dirty old men, can stay in there and walk up and down the aisle poking their noses into each cubicle or at the open showers, staring at people showering and STROKING their own cock!! WTF!!

    And, yes, 1+1 can be 4.. when they have twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People do shower completely naked there, I don't know exactly how common it happens.

    I'll spare you the details of my argument, it gets a little technical. Nice one with the twins!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang