Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"No Status, Please."

Wow, what a long hiatus. But if you have read my previous post, you'd probably know why I am such an infrequent poster these days. I also came across a fever and twisted neck muscles yesterday and am still resting today; it almost felt like being a paraplegic.

Today is weird.

How many of us can say that we are inspired by a porn star (and when I say this I mean not inspired to do porn, or to perform better in bed, but rather in the way we lead our life)? Today happened to be the day I can proudly say "yes, I have", which is just pure surprising even to me.

I can write about everything he has written, but I think you'd be better off reading it yourself:


You can argue about the morality of porn till the cows come home, but I totally salute Bryan Slater for approving equality of status in a relationship regardless of sexual role, a principle I totally belief in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang