Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tonsils RIP

I finally performed my tonsillectomy on 13th August 2012. I believe this is a turning point in my life, after which I should have a healthier perspective towards my own body, and with the removal of my septic tonsils, hopefully my life will come back together.

The tonsils are still being studied to see any issues, so I'll update as I get more information.

Right after the surgery, it was an awful pain. It's less pain today (that's why I was discharged), but it will be some time before a full recovery takes place. Now, my priorities is just more rest and water (and food too, although I feel super guilty for downing so many ice-creams).

I lost about 7kg weight, most of which I believe is muscle... Haih...

But my outlook seems better already. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me.

Love ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. stop being so crazy about muscle.it's not sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not crazy about it, if I was I would be taking supplements and shakes already. But it's still my hard work!

      Delete

Nuffnang