Friday, July 27, 2012

From Chocolate Gingerbread Cake to Clementine Cake

Made a batch of my spirit guide Miss Lawson's Chocolate Gingerbread Cake last weekend and delivered an incredibly moist, sticky and rich cake with no reservations for my friends. Since it got so much approval, I decided to chance on making another cake tomorrow, her flourless Clementine Cake, of which I'll cheat and use oranges.

Ugh, I need to get around reporting my daily life. Not that it has degenerate into a forced task, but these days has been so exhausting (for not such a productive or even known reason) that I couldn't resist the urge to play truant. I'll punish myself soon; I have plenty of kitsch when it comes to fetishes.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I need to bake a cake too! It's part of my 50 things to accomplish for 2012 and it's alrdy Aug soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come my place when I bake, I measure everything but you do the actual baking.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang